sr20de swap

Jarek M amalinow@insight.rr.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:07:19 -0600

I asked earlier about a blown rod. Ok, is there anyone in the central, ohio
area here that can do this swap? I think the nissan dealer will be way too
expensive, and it seems like smaller shops all charge a pretty high price
also. I don't think I can do this myself. First of all I don't have the tools,
bolts on my car are pretty rusted, and my dad would rather f. a moose than let
me do it myself. You think there are any shops around willing to do it for
less than a grand? I found a friend of a friend who says he can help me do it
myself and he has tool and whatnot. Any ideas as to what I should od?