Battery Relocation

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:19:14 -0600

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 10:07:55AM -0600, Hammer Down wrote:

> When I relocated the battery to the trunk on my Classic, I used the Red Top
> Optima battery.  I did not use a batery box.

Wow; I didn't even think about that.  I think that the lack of corrosion
is probably attributable to the type of battery, isn't it?

How about just welding the tray to the trunk floor.  Think that's
illegal in too many racing classes? :)  Weld the tray, drill holes for
the holddowns...trick.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |