more hp to my new SE-R (CowboyDren)

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:36:19 -0600

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 01:44:26PM -0600, Joshua Gary wrote:

About the ProCarParts.com intake; just remember that you don't get a
whole lot of quality for $95, but I don't think it's going to fall apart
any time soon.  You may want to get a different filter element, though.
:/

> You mentioned Rota wheels.  Could you give a website to a good place to buy
> Rota wheels from?

Sure.  The Miata guys seem to really like them (cheap+light=goooood),
but I found one place in particular that has 'em reeel cheep.

  http://www.machiii.net/ (that's Mach-III)

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |