Our best and fastest cars ( at ClubSi )

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:40:51 -0600

Brian Cembor <bcembor@fastenal.com> wrote:

>I agree with that. if we are competing against swapped engines it is not
>the same class. We are not talking apples to apples...

Or you could look at it another way.  They are just getting close to our
displacement.

We could argue this all day long.  They are nice cars when properly
prepared.  We're just lucky that the SE-R is in many ways greater than the
sum of its parts.  It's got the right stuff from the factory and is well
tuned.  The Honduhs are OK from the factory.  But, they have a great
suspension and are low mass.  With a good engine swap and some suspension
tuning (and better seats - I *hate* Honduh seats) they become what they
should have been from the factory IMHO.  They mod up well though when the
right person is modding them.

George Roffe
NISsport