Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:16:48 -0600

I am in touch with the shows producers and they were
suprised that rules were posted, according to them, no
such rules exsist.

They also may not use Hondas from the smarter boards
like honda-tech or Honda hybried, they are considering
contrasting the punk-ricers to more mature enthusiasts
to make more tension and better TV, like club Si.

I am meeting with the producers thursday to look at
rules that will give us a chance.

Mike