Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:37:46 -0600

Ever since when was a CRX Si a Civic Si with a B16 in it ? As far as I know
ClubSI is 99-01 Civic SI 2 door, with a 160HP 1.6L VTEC DOHC, not a 90 CRX
Si with a B20 VTEC. I say we take a 03 Max SE 6spd with HLSD, throw in some
NA mods on it, full blown suspension- it can handle with the best of them
trust me on that one, some good tires, brakes off a TTZ ATLEAST, and we have
a 240WHP sled that will kill those little buzzing fart can mobiles, or how
about racing a 350Z with JIC coilover kit and some slicks ? thats NA as far
as I know ! ClubSI should be limited only to SIs not some H22A Civic hatch
CXs that weigh 2100lbs and has 220WHP+.
Mike Jez
Who wants to race my slicked out, coilovered 225WHP Max at the event ? When
is it ?