Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:11:27 -0600

No turbo!  That would rule out or fastest SRX cars,
this is not going to be a route by any means, it was
originaly supposed to be Club Si vs SERCA, but now
they are getting Franklin Lin and some of the other
really fast Honda guys out there.

I think we will lose because NA, SE-R's don't have a
chance against a good B18C.

Mike

http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35279