Kyokugen lug nuts

Brandon Fujishige serturbo@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:38:19 -0600

>Anyone here have any experience with these? They are steel but >supposedly
>very lightweight and made to fit inside the small diameter >lug holes of
>some aftermarket rims. I think they can be had for $45 >shipped for a set.
>I have heard some people use them with no problems >and others say that the
>key (the nuts are 7 sided) strips.
>Just looking for any first hand experience.

My friend has these on his Integra.  They are pretty light, but so are my
lug nuts from McGard.  They seem strong, but the McGard ones won't round out
as easily because of the spline design.  If you have longer studs, you won't
be able to use the McGard lugs because of the closed end.  The Kyokugen lugs
have an open end.

Brandon Fujishige
98 SE-R F-Max stage I
13.33 @ 103