Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV show pr oduced by SCC!

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:27:27 -0600

To echo what Tim said, Randy Pobst would be badass.. I loved watching him
this year in the Speed Challenge kick butt in his Porsche... and got to see
"in real life" at Road Atlanta during the ALMS weekend...

Mike, the Classic you refer to.. is that one that was in HCI magazine? The
beater project?

Brian

I am thinking of using my red turbo super classic,
slicking it up and asking Randy Pobst to drive it (he
is a buddy of mine).  I don't think there is a honda
that can beat that combo.

Mike