poured mounts.

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:08:20 -0600

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 03:39:48PM -0600, Brian Cembor wrote:

> For you SOLOII people.. are poured motor mounts allowable in STS? I don't

Two things to keep in mind any time you're talking about an SCCA event:

 - If it isn't *allowed*, it's *forbidden*.
 - It's only illegal if you get caught.

That said, since the STS rules to not explicitly allow anything other
than a factory mount or a factory-team mount, a stock mount modified
with a compound *not* authorized in the FSM is forbidden.  Then again,
Windo Weld is black, and if it's dusty, it's pretty hard to tell from
the rubber in the stock mount.  If you fill it right, you may clear a
visual and get away with it.  Just be prepared to be stripped of any
points if you're caught.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |