Progress Sway Bars, No B14 rears?

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:37:10 -0600

Ray wrote:
>Ok, so they have the B15 rear sway bars available but why not for the >B14?
>  If I was going to upgrade, I would get classic front bars and >get the
>adjustable Progress rears to fiddle with the handling. Mike or >anyone who
>knows please tell me why there are no B14 aplications >available.

I wonder if the Stillen Adjustable bar will fit the B15.  I have one on my
B14 and while working on a friends Spec V I measured the width of his Spec
V.  It was within an 1/8 an inch or so in width.  The next step is to see if
the attachments blocks will line up with the B15.  It sure looked the same.
We may give this a try once the weather warms ups.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra SE
VE Powered