tires

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:34:24 -0600

I had those mounted on Konig Tantrum 18" size- SO3s, vs my 300ZX Z32 NA
wheels with 225-50-16 AVS Intermediates, not only are the AVS stiffer, but
also squeal less and wear better- also cost alot less. I'm just making a
statement that I like AVS Intermediates better than SO3s- plus they cost
less- cost me 60 bux a tire from TireRackWholesale.com. Both AVS and SO3s
are ZR rated, and AVS is a old tire compared to the SO3s. I had the SO3s
inflated to the right pressures, and sold the wheels and tires to a guy with
a Legend at work, and like my 300ZX w/AVS combo better. I burn tires off in
3 months, 6 if I rotate em- and get them to the wear down marks. I had like
5K miles on S03s compared to 15K miles on AVS, I'm on my 2nd set of AVSs.
Mike Jez
Tampa Bay all the way !
01 Maxima on its sixth set of tires at 50K miles
93 SE-R Bridgestone RE71s baby.