Cams

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:37:36 -0600

After much procrastination am finally ready to decide on installing JWT S-3
cams with the corresponding JWT chip upgrade. (presently have the standard
JWT ECU. My biggest concern is that I will fail the smog sniffer test. Car
runs absolutely great now with plenty of torque on the low end. Any
experiences out there after installing this cam whereby smog test failed?
According to JWT they have no reason to believe this cam will fail the smog
sniffer if  the test passed before the swap. Any responses would be
appreciated.

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
ST front and rear Sways