New Progess Adjustable SE-R Swaybars, like Nu-Tech are finaly avalible!

Scarpulla, Christopher [IT] christopher.scarpulla@citigroup.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:56:15 -0600

Excellent news Mike, and very timely. There's a group buy going on right now
by a fellow in California who has unbeatable prices on the Progress bar.
Some friends and I are ordering 5 this week, and having them bulk shipped to
save on shipping to NY.

It seems that they are availed and in stock now, a friend who has been
waiting for his from ptuning.com for a few weeks now just got an email
stating that it will be shipping this week.

Here's a copy of an email I sent to a group of people last week.

There's a group buy going on for Progress Rear adjustable sway bars here
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11518

This is an excellent bar, and the price is unbeatable. The next lowest price
is $209 at Ptuning.com

Here's a few more links for your enjoyment
http://www.progressauto.com/

http://www.ptuning.com/html/Item-Desc.cfm?PartNo=PT62%2E1509&MakeCode=nissan
&ModelCode=sentra&ModelYear=1991%2D1994%20All&ModelDesc=Sentra