help??

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:33:34 -0600

Okay... y'all know Occam's Razor?
it was more than likely the lug nuts... they came loose rather easily once i
got home early from work. i did pull the passenger side wheel off and
caliper...
no scoring or grooves. pads have about 1/16 left, will be ordering
tomorrow...

re-assembeled everything, tightened lugs as much as i could without a torque
wrench and test drove.. got up to 60mph and NO VIBRATION other than the
Falkens themselves...

i am going to hand my keys over to some 16yr old ricer and commit Hari Kari
with my 3/8 ratchet

bruce - in the future i will be more circumspect with my cries for help...
don't want to be the boy who cried wolf... but i was scared shi*less on the
way home... imagining a rotor flying apart on me or the bearing seizing or
the CV disintigrating...

again SORRY FOR THE FREAKOUT, I AM A CERITFIED MONKEY.

also, thanks to all who offered suggestions and solutions. they were greatly
appreciated.

brian "the dumba$$ monkey"