Fw: If your logged on and know trans work, help I'm working on my back!

joel & Viola yesous2@comcast.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:12:59 -0600

No more need for alarm! I'm good to go. All
5 gears are working and I hit boost 6X in a 1/2
mile radius around my community :-) I'd like to
thank Ralphy for braving frost bite to help me
repair the car, Rick Walentien for shipping the
parts next day to me with no $ in his hand from
me, Chris from SR20developement for letting
hold and use his gear parts for soooo loooong.
Everyone for their speedy replys when I was in
distress! You peeps are the best! I just love this
list and the comradery we share. Thanks  GTIRoids
Joel & Viola Armstrong
Walk by Faith not by Sight!