Nat'l Convention

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez@ci.glendora.ca.us
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:23:49 -0600

Shell asked:

>>So... I know I should know but I've been busy with work. What is the
status of the convention this year? Did I miss a post?>>

You should ;^)  In all seriousness though Shell, it will most likely be
hosted by the Southeast Region of SERCA.  We're the back up Region in
the Southwest/SoCal :)

BTW, Nice meeting you back in March '02 for the AZ Chapter's version
"5.0" (for all you AOLers).  That was my first SE-R/SERCA convention &
it was well worth the (short) flight out to meet many of the folks whom
I've exchanged emails w/ here (since 10/99).

CAG
Back to lurking on digest...