Nat'l Convention

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:16:38 -0600

Shell Black, <BodyArt27@aol.com> wrote:

>So... I know I should know but I've been busy with work. What is the status
>of the convention this year? Did I miss a post?

Still a bit up in the air, but it's looking like it will be in the
Southeast.  We still have a back-up plan for SoCal, but it's looking like
the SE folks are getting it together pretty well.  If so, it will be a
smallish track like Summit Point Jeff Circuit, but I think that's good for
first-timers actually.  They will be able to learn the course quickly.

I'll let others closer to the process fill in the blanks.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com