Anybody have Tenzo R seats?

Mike mmyers08@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:59:35 -0600

The interior on my 95 SE-R is kinda faded, as the previous owner didn't
believe in window tint or a garage. This is an opportunity to upgrade, so I
found the Tenzo R Rally seats. They look like quality seats, and I've found
them on eBay for a good price. Tenzo includes sliders, but they don't make a
bracket for my car. Can I use the stock bracket? Also, are there any sort of
safety requirements for aftermarket seats? I'd hate to buy a seat which is
less safe in an accident, since some seats fail in rear end collisions.
Thanks!