IS THIS A SIN ??

Omer Farooq Khan ohmfab@comcast.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:53:22 -0600

> So -- has anyone else installed a different horn(s) on a classic ?  What
kind,
> and how much of a pain was it ?  I'm not ready to do air horns, looking for a
> relatively cheap solution..

Yeah I have an Xterra horn on my classic.  Sounds awesome.  It is made by FIAMM
for nissan and you can get one at your dealer for under 20 bucks I bet.  I
think the part number is:  25620-7Z000.

You will know if it's the right one if it has a trumpet instead of the cheezy
diaphram the factory one uses.

> Jack (really wishing he had a rear STB) Ray

I love my rear STB, makes a huge difference on a classic... I think it was Geo
who related the rear of a classic to pasta, a noodle IIRC.

Omer F. Khan
'92 White SE-R w/ stuff