(no subject) PULLEYS

Bill the arcstarter arcstarter@hotmail.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:02:10 -0600

"Michael Jez" <93SER@attbi.com> wrote:

>And I quote Mike Kojima from SCC article of
>http://www.se-r.net/about/200sx/scc/nov98/index.html here it goes :PPPPP

Interesting.  Mike K. seems to only be addressing the static balance
question.  SAE paperwork indicates that you will always have at least some
amount of high frequency crank excitation in any and all engines.  I suppose
the decision on whether or not you choose to damp that component out is yet
another engineering trade-off...

Mike K - any comments on any of this?

>--- So now do I get to keep talking jibberish for U ?? Ive been on this
>list

I can't make you stop.  :)  But I do enjoy rattling sabres on occasion.  All
I know is that if some engineer sent in a report using U instead of YOU -
we'd laugh him right out of the building!  I hope this never happens to you.

-Bill