Water pump

Boonrat Lohwongwatana boonrat@caltech.edu
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:22:34 -0600

Hi Ben,

I had similar problem. I couldn't find where mind was coming from
either. What I did was warming up the car, and the temperature will
increase the pressure in the coolant system. Once the car is warmed up,
I could see better where the coolant is oozing out from. I had to rev up
the engine to increase the coolant pressure further to see the coolant
coming out from a small crack on one of the hoses underneath the intake
manifold. It was painful to replace those hoses also.

Dentist mirror tool is a good thing to have in this kind of situation too.
Good luck!

Boonie