O2 wires

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:35:09 -0600

epster wrote:

> Of so, does it matter which way they are connected?  I am making
> an extension harness and don't want to blow up my ecu. Thanks

One is ground so yes!  Extend them and maintain there
configuration.  It can easily be done.  Easiest way is to take
an old O2 sensor and cut off the O2.  Then take that to your
dealer and tell them you want the parts to make the harness
that mates to it.  Should cost you about $20 or so but it will
look very factory.  I did this.  Of course if you need longer
wires then what the O2 stock O2 is you will have to use your
own wire.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R