Front cover removal with motor in the car.

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:43:53 -0600

U R right... but if its not at TDC compression U will not know how much the
chain is off, unless U don't care and just want it to be right :) I put mine
at compression so I can move the cams just a little bit to get my timing
right:) As for the 20 links, I can remember how many U need. Its been a
while sine I read the SR20 bible :) But I do know the RWD and FWD have diff
front covers, and the bolts are not in the same spot . Happy New Years Jay
:)
Mike Jez
93 SE-R built GTi-R, big TO4E- StgV , Aquamist, more intercooler than
radiator- too much shit to list than the filter would allow for a sig line.