Tire comments................

RCKTPWR@aol.com RCKTPWR@aol.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:05:38 -0600

I have Bridgstone Potenzas, 930i's, stock size on stock rims, and I have
found them to be an excellent dry/rain/snow tire. They did rather well in the
2 snowstorms that we had here in the NJ area. No problems hydroplaning in the
wet, and have passed a few enemy imports w/fart tubes on the outside of a
some corner exit/on ramps. I paid 320 mounted and balanced at Costco, w/free
lifetime balancing and rotation. Highly recommend them to any B-13 folks
looking for a good all around tire.

  Bernie NJ

  93 SE-R auto, 116k                                  GO JETS!!!!!!