tire diameter effects on bottoming out (and winter tires)

Paul Lopez p_l_opez20@hotmail.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:57:45 -0600

I'm in need of winter tires and was recomended Khumo Zen-1 KW11 ($40) but I
only found them in 185/75R-14.  Would these fit on my classic with stock
rims (185/60-14)?  If I understand correctly this would cause my car to
bottom out, correct, assuming they fit?  Through Tirerack I found Firestone
Winterfires that would fit but I haven't heard from anyone about these.
Anyone know about any good winter tires?  Sorry for kind of changing the
subject? TIA

Paul Lopez
1993 Sentra SE-R