broke all my rockers/update

Toddclemons@aol.com Toddclemons@aol.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:59:57 -0600

I did not miss shift, I went from 4th to 5th and reached my cruise speed of
65 mph, The last time I did the miss shift was 5 years ago at Englishtown,
went from 3rd to 2nd at 90 mph and still did not due as much damage that just
occured, I mean I was just relaxing, had been running about 80 mph for maybe
3 minutes prior to it happening, any way I retrieved a piece of the broken
oil shield which sits under the spray bar, anyway that was sitting down in
the timming chain area, so tommorow the pan comes off and we try to find the
last 2 guides, the piece of spray bar, and the last piece of the shield, any
other iseas would be appreciated but over reving did not happen, if it did I
would atleast know why it broke, Thanks