GC install

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 07:04:44 -0600

One other thing -

Those of you who have GC caster/camber plates and use a front
strut brace, did you just buy larger bolts to mount it, or just use the same
bolts
and have hardly any thread showing above the nut?

Also, what about bar clearance for the hood?  I noticed without
the GC plates, there's a dent in the hood insulation from the front stb.

So does the brace get mounted on top of the plates, or under them - in
between the strut tower and the plates, or on top of them?  It would seem
to go on top, but I'm concerned about the hood clearance.

I also noticed, at minimum negative camber, the camber slide
portion of the plate seemed block access to one of the bolts -
I think I need to get a crows' foot up there.

Lastly, should I just take this down to the guy doing the
cornerweighting and we'll easily work it out, or what?

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.