strut mounts

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:15:25 -0600

All that is nice, and what I would like to do. however, $$ is the big
problem here. I think for now I will have to do the street set up. I would
like to eventually move to the set up you are talking about but that is
probably about 2yrs away... but that is a good point on the $400 vs. $279+
$3xx for the springs and KYBs.... Definitely something to sit down and
crunch... and as soon as Josh has the rear STB done....

Brian

From:	Peter Serwe [SMTP:peter@easytree.net]

At $279 for the hyperco's vs. $400 for the FULLY adjustable ground control
coilovers using real 2.5" eibach racing springs - none of that variable rate
1"
drop street poo.