GC coilover install part I

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:19:04 -0600

Installed the rears today, along with the shigspeed rear mounts on my
b13.

Man those 200# springs feel good back there - there is some
rattle, not sure where, but it's back there.

I'm putting the fronts along with the caster/camber plates on
thursday - no garage ratness on Christmas, I guess :(

I put the height pretty close to the top (around an eyeballed half
inch),
and the car's raked down quite attractively with the prokits on the
front -
too bad I need more front suspension travel - it sure looks cool..

I'll probably set the front the same way more or less and then go
adjust it when I cornerweight.

I'm struggling with cornerweighting before I get swaybars, but I might
just
be able to take care of that with cash from the big money waster sale.
Yes, the 750iL leaves the fold, to suck cash out of someone else.

I predict JWT cams and ECU, before spring, I'll wait 'til next fall for
exhaust/header, etc.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.