Spec-V Chassis enhancements

Jeff B meisterschutze@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:17:12 -0600

Fairly new to list so bear with me if I repeat something.

1. Anyone know of or recommend rear strut brace?

2. How about a Front tower brace that ties into firewall for
triangulation?

3.Thoughts/recommendations on a mid-chassis brace?

4.Recommendations on struts/springs from various manufacturers?  At
present, do not want to go the coil-over route.

Car sees much highway use (3000-4000 per month) and a lot of back-country
twisties. (just the way I like it.)

I realize that the Spec-V still is limited in parts availability, but
current manufacturers of earlier SE-R parts hopefully will start updating
soon.  Any and all input is welcome and feel free to contact me off-list
too.  Thanks

Jeff Blaine

01
Xterra