bulbs

Darren Calbero DarrenC@ampartners.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:46:50 -0600

Brian wrote:
> Damn... I wish I had the Tsuru headlights, just can't justify
> the cost right now

It is hard to justify.  Even I had a hard time justifying the purchase after
I had paid for it.  I'm glad I did but I still cringe at the thought of "I
could have gotten my AGXs."

> However, I have  fallen for a
> manufacturers claims before on bulbs and was disappointed.

Well, if you know anyone running PIAA Platinum Series bulbs, they will look
like those.  My lights will cast shadows over other car's headlights at
night and when you put the high lights on . . . oh baby!  Again, the
difference between the stock diffuser lens versus the clear reflective lens
of the Tsurus may change the difference in intensity.