Body Twist

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:03:22 -0600

Man, I was just thinking right before I read this thread that I needed to post
about this.

I had been planning on replacing my driver's side hinge(s) already, knowing
that the passenger side was already done, and I don't have a problem when I
turn left.

I guess the only burning question left is:

Where on the door is the door ajar light switch?

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.