Bad day, BAD SHOP!

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:08:58 -0600

1. wow, I think I am on the immediate post list!  yes  (I was actually going
to unsubscribe if I'm not)
2. I put that motor in Joel's car for him.  270HP at the wheels or so.
3. I suggested he not run high boost without cryo'ing the gears.
4. Joel, it looks like you need to move, not me.
5. I've never seen a shift arm mess up, only heard about it.

> Jason sells strong motors so you have to go back to him and get the
> gears cryoed and then the case welded and the shift arm on the tranny
> welded up, you know how that job security works.

 Brent

 >Ha, I already told Jason he needs to move closer
 to the MD,DC, NVA area. He lives to far away.
 I would never be in this mess! Actually it's his
 fault for selling me this strong motor and stressing
 everything:-)  GTIRoids