Horn and Cruise with a Momo wheel?

barinker@sbcglobal.net barinker@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:56:28 -0600

I just purchased a 94 classic to replace my recently dearly departed 92
(moment of silence).  Well the new car has a momo competition steering wheel
which the previous owner installed.  He was never able to get the horn to
work.

I would like to get the horn working and wire up the cruise control.  I've got
a FSM but I'm not the greatest at reading the wiring diagrams, and am
struggling a bit with some of the abreviations, etc.  Has anyone tried to do
this?  I'd appreciate any help I can get.  I really don't want to put the OEM
wheel back on the momo is so nice.

Brett

94 classic