Bad day, BAD SHOP!

joel & Viola yesous2@comcast.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:04:49 -0600

OK my car won't shift into 5 th gear!
I just had the cryro treated gears I purchased
from SR20Dev installed about 2 weeks ago.
Last Thursday it stopped going into 5 th. I
called the shop that did the work and informed
them of my situation. The guy who works on
my car is the only good mech there. So they
tell me that they won't be able to work on the car
till Saturday :-( SNAP!! I would like to know2
things. One, can I drive the car in 4 th gear on
the highway without any ill effects. Two anyone
know of a good shop in MD. who will tackle this
for me? I'm in dire need right now! If I can drive
it like it is I'll wait and have some fellow SR20 peeps
help me. Thanks  GTIRoids
Joel & Viola Armstrong
Walk by Faith not by Sight!