Forums

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:28:17 -0600

Wow.  Looks like I pissed a lot of people off suggesting a message forum.

I apologize.  I lied, I can't make a plain text message forum.  Its not less
processor and bandwith intensive.  I've never setup a message forum in my
life.  I don't even know what a mailing list is.  I'm sorry.  Everyone happy
now?  Jesus christ .... you try and help and this is what ya get ...

>If you have a better way, most of us probably haven't seen it.

I'm suggesting something that probably hasn't been done, or not in a while.
Just a simple, low-tech message forum.  Apparently thats enough to get me
flamed for the rest of the week.

I don't understand why we can't discuss this nicely?  I really don't think
there is a need to attack me personally for trying to help.

.jon
93 SE-R + N2O