People! [was Re: Forums vs Mailing List]

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:13:30 -0600

>Not, of course, that this has much to do with being on topic. Can
we drop the forum v. mailing list discussion. How about one of you
go create a forum to discuss why forums suck. I'll create a mailing
list... whoops, I just did! forums-suck@se-r-list.org! Go there to
talk about it, please.

My forum software is a coldfusion custom tag.  I just call it with a few
arguments, one single line of code.  Bet I can setup a forum faster than you
can set up a mailing list :)

I don't know why I'm trying to argue your own opinions with you.  I
apologize.  I guess I've just gotta accept some people don't like message
forums.  Oh well, i tried :)

.jon
93 SE-R + N2O