So this is how it ends...and perhaps another place to go!

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:01:05 -0600

>I feel that I could write forum software as easy,

You have never set up a forum then. Or smtp.

>I disagree.  Plain and simple.  Thats quite a load on the mailserver.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

>W/ a message forum format, you only require bandwith/cpu time for the
messages you want to read.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

>I really don't understand how its more complicated, besides, thats the
developer's problem, not yours.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

>I can make forum software much less processor and bandwith intensive
than this mailing list.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Please don't talk tech again. You have no idea what you are talking
about.

-Jay
(who manages a UBB with 4000 users, and a website that gets 5.4 million
hits a day, and knows what he is talking about)