List ending?

Lawrence Weeks dev@anabasis.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:25:43 -0600

Where I left it when I first brought this up earlier this year was
that I'd see how the list did activity-wise toward the end of the
year and do what seemed appropriate then. As 2002 ends, the list
seems to have rebounded some and has decent traffic. So, I'll just
leave things as is for the immediate future.

However, one thing I would like to do is get a couple people to
volunteer to handle list administrative tasks, namely handling held
messages and subscription/unsubscription requests. As lots of you
know, over the years I've picked up other interests and activities,
and tend to fall behind a wee bit on those admin things. These coming
months will likely see me even more booked. The caveat is that I'd
prefer people who I know, and more preferably have actually met.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@anabasis.net