Non SE-R: GM OHV engines

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:34:28 -0600

Krist, what a "shit" puddle. Could the 2 of you be any further on the
opposite ends?

Peter: There is no turnip oil(use your own favorite laxative) powered engine
or anything else that will revolutionize the auto industry or even keep us
from using oil for said industry. I'm sorry there isn't and that perhaps you
can't see that. Yes, the industry and the govt is "corrupt"... self serving,
even. That's not how "man kind" evolved and it seems to bring out the worst
in humans.

George: If you said there was 200 years of oil left(if you didn't, I
apologize... I deleted the original message).... bullshit, bullshit,
bullshit. I hope that you don't also believe the old line, "there's more oil
in Alaska than there ever was in the Mideast". Yes, technology has made it
easier to find, exploit and reuse old sites... but, it is a finite product.
As it is, good old Jeb(gov. of FL) is putting the final touches for allowing
offshore oil drilling... how many ways can you spell catastrophe? Krist, 2
brothers in politics who don't have a 3 digit i.q., combined... they've
decided to sell out to Mexico instead. Ever wonder why they both have wives'
from "big" money Mexican families?

My Answer: there are alternative solutions for either fuel or engines out
there. Problem is, it's still too easy and economical to use what is
currently available. Until "we" devote the real time, effort and forethought
into other solutions, nothing will change... ever. We, as a species, tend to
not only shit where we sleep, but also to wait until the last minute... then
hope that someone performs a miracle.

People are always going to be part of the problem/solution. Will you
participate or will you just wait?

Y'all are damn funny,

Mark

P.S. (... so am I)