Vacuum Interior?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:22:09 -0600

Wow, thanks for all the responses. I was thinking about some of the shop
vacs, either at Home Depot or Sears. Maybe if one of the models has the
upholstery fittings, I'll pick one up this weekend... my son has totally
trashed the interior with crumbs and whatnot.

Thanks especially to Wayne... at least I'll have some idea about what to
pay.

Course, after some of the responses, I now want a house that has a central
vacuum system:). That will have to wait until we move back to N.C.

Hmmm... amps, volts, watts ..., I know I've got an old text book around here
somewhere that will detail the conversion.

Thanks again for the input,
Mark