What does the stock center hub look like?

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:46:44 -0600

> Sounds like you have it backwards, the front are open and the back have
the
> gold covers.  That is the way it should be.

Doh, mine are exactly as you describe. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Back have
caps, front are open.

>Most wheels have center caps of
> some sort that cover all that up.

> What kind of wheels are you using?

Panasport Ultra-Lights are on the way. (http://www.kspeed.com/id17.htm)
Sadly, I ordered a set they don't normally carry so I have to wait 10 weeks
for delivery. Trying to be the first to fit the 11" fastbrakes kit under 15"
Panasports.

Anyway, they don't cover the center section. Could I order two more covers
and fit them on the front? Something tells me it's not that easy of a
solution...

-Ben