Vacumn for Interior?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:22:36 -0600

What type of vacuum do most of you use to really clean the interior of your
car? I've used a household canister and an upright... have even used one of
those piss poor hand vacs. Nothing seems to really have the right
attachments, hose length or power to do an excellent job.

With one child seat in the car, and 2 more to be added, it's difficult to
keep the car clean anyway.

Just curious to see if any of you recommend one model/brand over another.
And, since I still have some money I need to spend on the car, I don't want
to pay out of my back end for an expensive model.

I know it's not a performance related question, but I can't stand not being
able to really clean the car out.

Thanks for your help,
Mark