obx turbo headers...cheap!

Andris Laivins andris@monkey-r.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:20:16 -0600

If it's the same one on their site, it's a copy of a japanese
aftermarket silvia manifold and will be a pain to use on an se-r -
the turbo bolts up backwards.   No wastegate flange that I can
see and they say retail is 650.  There was some flutter about this
on the forum (you can ge these cheap on ebay) but i really think it
will be more trouble than it is worth.  Hell, it might even hit the
hood.  Looks like a nice manifold nonetheless.

andris

> has anyone seen the new obx turbo header for sr20's? last
weekend
> i saw a det on an engine stand sporting one and let me tell you
> it was NICE! all stainless equal-lenght runners with a t25
> flange(i guess thats what it comes with) and an external
waiste