Time is running out - Help

Erik Erik erikbronx@hotmail.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:25:18 -0600

I have a 1992 G20:

Need help... I know my passenger side window motor is bad, but the other
night while going to NJ, I tried to roll down the passenger side
window(which I haven't touched in a while since it's cold up here) and it
would go down, but worst the ever before, and while trying to bring the
window back up... forget it, it just wouldn't even move, so I was trying
to help it some, and after a little help here and there, it start to move
up slowly with some grinding sounds, but it finally made its way up.

Here comes the problem, Now none of my windows will go up or down,
including my sunroof. Oh yea and my power door locks won't even move
automatically lock or unlock neither.

Update: Also my trunk won't open, from the door handle button and my fuel
cap cover too! So how do I fill up, time is running out?