[SoCal-SERCA] Pre Streets prepwork Q's

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:08:28 -0600

> remove it.  As much as you think it's fastened, you *NEVER* know!  I had a
> stupid plastic trim piece from my back seat come loose and wedge itself
> under my clutch while trying to chase down a 911 at Watkins Glen.

oh, god that is funny

Here is the evening conversation from the Porsche owner as he's having beers
with his fellow yuppies   (Geo excluded):

"gents, today was a blast, I beat every car in the heat, it was so easy, and
to top it off, this punk in a Japanese Econo box kept telling me that he
could have beatin' me if his back seat hadn't gotten stuck in his
transmission,  that was the weakest excuse I have ever heard, he must have
taken me for a quit the fool if he thought I would believe that"