Some MFers

BenBaird Ben@polycore-usa.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:59:12 -0600

Man What a F'n night.  I come home from a nine hour drive and a nice vacation
to San Diego for Turkey day and BOTH my SE-R's have been broken into.  They
were smooth.  No broken glass or locks neither alarm was set off.  Both driver
doors were left open 1/4" and both trunks were down but not shut.  I'm
guessing they made zero noise coming and going.  As far as I can tell so far
they got about $0.45 from my ash tray and nothing else.  I took everything out
of my '92 before I left including $1200 in tools.  The '91 was in an accident
months back so the only thing in it was my new Hypercoils (gen2).  They went
through everything.  There is shit thrown everywhere inside like my daughters
extra set of clothes and the contents of the ash trays and glove boxes.  They
took an old patycheck stub of mine out of my glovebox so now I gotta call the
bank and shit.  I have a real strong feeling it was my punk ass neighbor who
always watches me when I work on the cars.  Man I'm outa this neighborhood.
AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

I hope everyone else had a good Thanksgiving.

Sorry for the venting,
Ben H. Baird <=== Mad as Hell and ready to break someones legs
'91 SE-R <=== violated over vacation
'92 SE-R <=== violated over vacation