Just Want to Clear Things Up About My SR2.185 Motor

andreas mikoleiczik moppel_det@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:33:41 -0600

My motor is 11.6 to1 compression not 12 to 1 as Mike Kojima has posted.
Also my motor know makes 204 WHP after some little changes. Makes
more WHP with HS header. The list of the motor is as stands. J&E pistons
90mm, 90mm headgasket, BB head that I ported, JWT Valve Springs and
retainers, C3 cams, JWT cam gears, O2 induction manifold, 370cc injs,
Nismo FPR, Sleeved block, 2000-01 crank, Crower rods, custom made header
4 into 1. Lets brake this motor down for someone who would like to
build this motor into things that are not needed to build this motor.
Crower rods are not needed, I put these in because I will be spraying 160
shot of NOS on the motor. Custom made 4 to 1 header not needed to make
this HP, the 4 to 1 header on the motor loose hp in NA form but under NOS
makes a big gain. The 4 to 1 header is purpose built oversized for the
NOS. I made more HP with the Hotshot header on but the hotshot header
will choke the motor while under NOS. You do not need a 2000-01 crank. I
just put this in because it was lighter, no HP gain, just quicker rev
time. You do not need the Nismo FPR, this is just there for fine tuning. Prices
for the street guy J&E pistons $600, Ported head by me $800, Sleeves,
instale sleeves and bore block $1000, C3 cams $580, Springs and retainers
$600, cam gears $100, 90mm head gasket $300, HS header $425, O2 manifold
$700 and 370cc inj $300. Use your stock crank and rods. When making the
piston use a copy of a 300zx piston NA bring it up to 90mm and have J&E
make the valve relieves 2 mm deeper for better valve clearance. When O2
induction makes the intake manifold use the smallest plenum they have. I
used the Turbo big plenum because I was going to put it on a turbo motor
in the future, This list of parts will make 205-210 WHP.  If anyone wants
more info you can email me at Moppel_det@hotmail.com Andreas Miko