Brake related questions

Paul Lopez p_l_opez20@hotmail.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:17:17 -0600

Hello everyone,
     First off, let me start by saying Happy Thanksgiving.  I started my
morning by working on my car.  Due to an extremely hard brake earlier this
week, I suspected that my brakes needed to be changed especially since my
passenger side brakes were squeaking.  I checked the pads on the passenger
side and noticed that the inner pad was about 1/8 thick while the outer pad
was about 1/4 thick.  This is not normal correct, how do I go about fixing
this?  Also should the caliper pin on top be skinnier than the pin on the
bottom or should they be the same size?

Thank you,
Paul Lopez
1993 Sentra SE-R